BNB and coins on Binance Smart Chain are supported by the Trezor hardware wallet. The following describes how to use Trezor to connect to BSC.
- Visit https://wallet.trezor.io and initialize your Trezor
- Trezor Model T firmware version 2.3.0.
- Trezor Model One firmware version 1.9.3.
- An internet connection and an available USB port. Use an adapter for USB-C ports
- U2F compatible browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, FireFox, Brave
Connect with MetaMask
Binance Smart Chain is compatible with MetaMask. Users can use MetaMask as a bridge between Trezor and Binance Smart Chain to make transactions to the Binance Smart Chain testnet.
1) Connect MetaMask to BSC Testnet by following this guide to add a custom network
- RPC URLs
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer](https://bscscan.com)
Unlock your Metamask
Click on “Connect Hardware Wallet”
Choose an address in your Trezor
You should see a new account
Initiate a transfer transaction, then click on next
Review the transaction details, then confirm the same info in your Trezor device
Confirm the same info in your Trezor device
Track the transaction stsatus in “Activity” tab