How to use Ledger with Binance Extension Wallet
Binance Extension Wallet v1.121.1 is released and verified on Firefox and Chrome with Ledger Nano S
Connect to Ledger Nano S Hardware Wallet
What you need:
- Ledger Nano S or Ledger nano X
- Up to date Chrome or Firefox installed
- Binance Extension wallet v1.21.1 installed
- Your first step is to plug your Ledger into your computer. Ensure it powers on and then input the pin you chose when setting up your ledger.
- Select and open the Ethereum Application. If you haven't installed Ethereum Application, please read this guide
- Enabling contract data for BEP20. The first item in the settings menu is “Contract Data”. Push down both buttons to select it. Once you have set your ledger up like this the first time, you won’t have to do it again each time you want to use it with Binance Extension wallet.
- Open Binance Chain Extension Wallet and select "Binance Smart Chain" network
- Choose "Hardware Wallet" in Settings. Then, click on "Connect"
- Choose HD Path. Use "Legacy" by default
- Finally, you can see a new account with
Please note you cannot use Ledger account for Binance Chain network.
You are connected!
Sign Transaction with Ledger
Connect Ledger and open the Ethereum Application
Submit a transaction
3.Review and sign this transaction on Ledger
Interact with dApp