How to recover if you choose the wrong network type?
Since Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum follow the same address generation algorithm. In some cases, users may mistakenly choose the wrong network type when withdrawing tokens to Binance Smart Chain network.
Steps to Recover
- Metamask Setup Import the account into Metamask using user’s recovery phrase of BSC
- Switch to Ethereum Mainnet
- Click on “Add Token”
- Input your token name, for example
- Then you can see your balance of this token
- Then you have to deposit to Binance.com again. Please note you have to choose the ERC20 type for deposit